"A business has to be about money at the end of the day. Otherwise, it's just a hobby...". What happens when it's much more than that and why do some people invest their souls as well as their financials in a venture? Meet Valentina Dolmova - the founder of ILC International. A business for individual and business coaching that has a deeper agenda than it may seem at first glance. Let's talk about the "broken healers" and entrepreneurs that go above and beyond in their missions.
"We learn from our mistakes but we can learn, even faster, from other people's mistakes". A saying, familiar to many. We put it into practice. This article is for grown-up kids. It will inspire you. It will remind you and encourage you. Age is a number. Fun is in the learning. We offer you six lessons on how to embrace the newness around you with more ease. And yes, we hope you laugh a bit.
According to the Chinese calendar, we just entered the Year of The Rabbit. It embodies the energy of relaxation, quietness, and contemplation. The rabbit is a very gentle and clever animal. Unsurprisingly, we postponed introducing you to Alexandra Yotsova until now. Deep-thinker, highly ambitious (under cover), and very in-tune with her feelings, she presents her views on coaching as one of our brilliant clients. Find out more about the transformation from a housewife to a self-directed freelancer. Enjoy it and get inspired by this short-and-sweet interview.
Only 16 percent of all people who make New Year's Resolutions follow through on them. If you have been part of the other 84% we suggest you have a read. Having a vision and a path ahead is wonderful but it might not be what you need right now. Enjoy this short read and have an amazing year ahead. Do it your own way!
People often don't realize that the coaching process is much more complex than it seems at first glance. It takes a certain level of courage, readiness, and a whole lot of work. Yordan Bradushev talks about the realities of his coaching experience and doesn't sugarcoat them. The zest for life and fighting spirit of Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer shine through this valuable interview. BPO, Java and our human aspirations to do good all intertwine perfectly here. It's a must read you'd enjoy and learn from!
The coaching journey is one that requires a certain level of bravery, a lot of dedication, radical honesty and definitely actions. It's not always pleasant as it demands that we overcome our own cynicism, fears, mistrust in others or even in ourselves. It challenges the status quo of our thinking. Veronika Stoyanova, our guest and client did just that. She shares snippets of her valuable experience and career progression as a result. She inspires with her fighting spirit and code of conduct. Meet her and enjoy this interview-article.